Kris: Again I have gone much too long since I've posted anything so a quick recap to get you caught up. Weight loss has been going pretty good. Kind of hitting another plateau lately at 140-141 but that means I'm down 15 lbs from the beginning of the year.
As for training.......below is a picture from the Monster Dash 10-mile (Oct 30th)
WEDDING TRIP ITEMS OF NOTE:
Kris: Here's what I have so far and THANK YOU!!!!! to our animal babysitters while we are gone, Marks' brother Michael and good friend, Steve.
- Just found out we get to be part of a series of LIVE segments that will be done the Friday morning before the race for the local FOX news :) All I know so far is that we need to be in our wedding attire and show up by 6:45am at the Venetian. Fun!! I did ask and I will get the links so I can post them here for you all to see after the race. But for any of my Vegas readers we may have.....get your morning coffee and watch for us! :)
- Finally get to meet our blogger/runner friends Brandon and Theresa! They will be running the half marathon. Kick tail you two! :D
- Thanks to a generous wedding gift from my boss, we will be having a really nice dinner out together one night.
- Saturday evening we will likely be spending with the videographers
- Sunday - RACE DAY! We only know so far that the marriage couples will be in Wave 14 and you can sign up to "track" us here: https://www.competitorwireless.com/. Keep in mind our first split time will look really slow since we will be stopped for the ceremony :)