Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Mardi Gras and lots of Food & Wine!!
Kris: This past weekend was a busy, fun weekend again starting with our Geocaching Mardi Gras party put on by our geocaching friends NOSNOW and Shadow's Friend. It was so much fun to catch up with a number of our friends since I don't think we've been out to an event since our "Eat, Greet and Meet the Newlyweds" event back in December. I was a little concerned we were going to have to show up at this Mardi Gras event without masks but thanks to a trip through the $1 aisle at Target the night before, we were all set :) Mark: Kris forgot to mention that our $1 aisle masks also earned us each a Mardi Gras geocoin.
- ► 2013 (15)
- #Geocache365 - Day 230: Our First Garmin Chirp Fin...
- Things are Looking Up and a Change in Racing Plans...
- Favorite Beer??
- Mr "OK-So-Actually" and Mrs "UH-So-Actually"
- Mardi Gras and lots of Food & Wine!!
- The Never Ending Love I Have for the Residents at ...
- Surviving Winter Triathlon Training! (My Social Ex...
- Mini Golf and Golden Statues!!
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2010 (50)